So how do you repair your damaged digestive system and start melting away your embarrassing belly fat, while also increasing your energy, & fighting joint pain?
The simplest way is to get rid of the foods you now KNOW are damaging your system.
Second, add “fermentable fibers” to your diet, which are also called prebiotics (sweet potato, yam, yucca, etc.) and eat a lot of fermented foods like kefir, sauerkraut, and certain types of yogurt (but most yogurts found in your grocery store are simply milk with sugar and are NOT healthy) You can also supplement with probiotics, but make sure to start slow and build up.
Third, better manage your stress through better sleep patterns, exercise, and breathing techniques. Stress is known to damage your gut, so the better you handle it, the healthier your gut will be.
The Fat Burning Kitchen ProgramFourth, start adding Turmeric to your diet, either with supplements or sprinkling the spice on your food. Turmeric aids your liver in flushing out the toxic substances that have been building there due to your damaged gut. It also fights dangerous inflammation
But, most importantly, you should get rid of those “health foods” causing you all those problems, and start consuming the ACTUAL foods that help you BURN stubborn belly fat, fix your hormones, fight against Diabetes, and help you look and feel YEARS younger…
Which is why I've teamed up with expert nutrition researcher, Catherine Ebeling, and we've co-authored this new program for you:
Inside this brand new manual, you'll discover:
- The true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete… this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate your cravings and control your appetite permanently (it's the same reason that I personally haven't had a real “craving” in at least 7 years) — pg 1-2
- The truth about polyunsaturated fats (omega-6's and omega-3's) that most food companies don't want you to know — pg.18
- Which protein bars or energy bars are actually candy bars in disguise and which bars are actually good for you — pg.50
- The real deal on saturated fat and cholesterol, and why they are essential in your diet — pg.59 (Without enough saturated fats and cholesterol in your diet, you can actually HARM your hormone balance)
- The “whole grain” deception and why whole grain crackers, breads, and cereals are packing more bodyfat on you — pg.9
- Why that skim milk may not be so good for you after all, and the dirty truth about homogenized milk too — pg.29
- The one time when tilapia and salmon are NOT health foods (plus the best alternatives) — pg.36
- A healthy fat-burning burger option? Yes — pg.60
- Why soymilk, tofu, and veggie burgers could be increasing your belly fat — pg.41
- Are sports drinks stifling your fat-burning and making you AGE faster? — pg.46
- The ONLY truly healthy options for sweeteners… even non-caloric sweeteners — pg.83
- A surprisingly healthy fat in some animal products that actually helps you burn fat & build muscle (it even helps to fight cancer) — pg.60
- Why egg whites are actually WORSE for you than whole eggs — pg.65
- Do diet sodas and other diet drinks hurt your fat loss efforts? — pg.22
- Is whole milk actually better for you than skim milk? There's more to the story — pg.67
- A type of saturated fat that actually helps to stimulate your metabolism — pg. 112
- The one time when delicious creamy chocolate can even help to prevent your sweet tooth cravings (It even helps improve your blood pressure too!) — pg.88
- Does green tea or oolong tea really increase your metabolism and help fat loss? The truth — pg.90
- Which fruits & veggies are okay to choose non-organic — pg.94
- …and TONS more secrets to help you permanently transform your diet to force your body to burn fat more effectively, while also preventing diabetes.